Miura Warrior — for Windows 10
This is the classic Miura Warrior RPG made by Takamoto Miura, modified to work on Windows 10.
- Savegame files can sometimes get corrupted. Use different save slots or make backups of savegame files.
The game now automatically makes backups of the TempGame.mwg savegame file (since Update 1).
- The load/save game screen is quite slow when there are lots of save slots used.
- You can't select an area on the overworld screen using the keyboard or controller.
Use the mouse instead.
- Music doesn't repeat on most levels.
- There is a rare crash that can happen when casting the Ice Wind spell.
Update 1 — released September 2021
- Improved performance
- Fixed a crash that would happen in some cutscenes
- The game will make automatic backups of the TempGame.mwg save file, in case it gets corrupted